- To report and document all information strictly according to the format following internal ticket management procedures.
- To act in a professional and efficient manner in handling all inbound and outbound calls, emails and faxes.
- To handle customer inquiries and requests following the latest update details communicated.
- To manage existing customers’ requests –data update, transfer, account renewal, transfer, sold replacement, migration, troubleshooting and complaint management.
- To resolve any product or services problems by identifying the exact problem, determining the root cause, explaining and offering an appropriate fix, escalating and expediting on correction action with close follow-up to ensure resolution fix end to end.
- To assist installers to register, test, and activate new accounts in the system.
- To manage alerts involving theft, crashes-call request and Stolen Vehicle Recovery following strictly all the guidelines provided and instruction from the superior.
- To undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned by the Supervisor and/or from the management from time to time.
- Must be able to work on shifts as scheduled.
- Posses a minimum diploma/degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in a customer oriented industry-telemarketing, customer service or help desk.
- SPM can be considered with at least 3-4 year(s) of working experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Excellent work attitude with good time management.
- Positive work attitude and motivated with ability to learn quickly.
- To follow work instructions and product specifications.
- To take instruction from the Line-leader and the Manager.
- To ensure workmanship in quality and production target is achieved.
- To ensure the work area is kept clean, tidy as practiced for 5S.
- To report any product discrepancy , equipment / machine or any production problem to the Line-leader or the Manager.
- To ensure proper handling of materials and equipments to prevent damage and for safety reasons.
- To segregate and identify non-conforming products.
- To record daily production report for pass and reject quantity.
- To ensure all Switch are off, when not in use.
- To undertake other tasks from time to time.
- Must have at least SPM and able to read and write well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to follow work instructions and procedures and has good work attitude.
- To develop After Market (AM) dealer networks and expand sale opportunities for CSE products.
- To support Insurance Telematics by providing support to Generali personnels.
- To develop CSE Fleet business via available channel in the market.
- To prepare monthly sales reports.
- To develop a strong and close working relationship with Dealers and foster a regular contact (weekly) and collaborative working relationship with dealers and key dealer personnel to increase option sales and sales to existing customers.
- To have sufficient knowledge of product for sales at Dealers to promote with confidence and enable a close working relationship with dealers.
- To ensure that marketing materials and sales tools are available at the dealers and are up-to-date at all times.
- Conduct presentation on CSE products and equip dealers with strong product knowledge to convince customers for purchase.
- Assist the dealer where required by presenting CSE products to clients introduced by dealers using sales and presentation materials and demonstration tools.
- Assist in ensuring that all payments are received from business partners/customers in a timely manner, following-up on subscription renewal.
- Ensure target sales turnover volumes are achieved at all times as a primary KPI and assist in achieving the company’s overall sales and business objectives.
- Support all marketing and sales activities and attend all internal meetings and events when required.
- Ensure dealers and customers are kept up-to-date with our products and services including new products and updates at all times.
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record and achievement with a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a business to business sales environment. Sales experience in automotive dealer sales would be an added advantage. However successful track record in Office Equipment, IT, Telco, or network services would be acceptable.
- Minimum Diploma or relevant working experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Chinese speaking is essential and preferred.
- Willing to work long hours when requested and required.
- Good time management. Punctual and on-time for appointments.
- Highly responsible with positive work attitude.
- Application Support (ERP)
To provide support in any means to users that face difficulties in using the system. Identify the needs of the employees at CSE Group of Companies on the ERP system. Carry out a thorough study on the various function in the system to ease the employee’s workload. To ensure the ERP system runs smoothly without any disruption and provide support to fulfill users’ need.
- Documentation, Process Flows, Trouble-shooting
Collate information from users and document the process flow based on the information provided. Study and revise existing documentation and processes as and when relevant.
- Programming (Customer, Crystal Reporting)
Able to create/modify existing programs to extract data from the ERP system as and when necessary based on the users’ request /need.
Able to train users on the ERP modules.
- With IT and ERP knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant ERP working experience required.
- Windows and Linux server administration.
- Maintain and support network and system Infra.
- Monitor system and network health status.
- Perform system and application update.
- Put in place and maintain backup and recovery procedures.
- Maintain and support ISO27001 procedures and requirements.
- Maintain and support network and system as and when requested.
- 24×7 on call
- Master or Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years of system administration experience.
- Experience in Windows and Linux server administration.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP.
- Experience with network appliances (routers, switches, firewall, PABX etc).
- Experience with open source servers such as OpenVPN, Nagios, Qmail, Apache, Samba, MySQL.
- Experience with AWS cloud.
- Able to be on 24×7 standby.
- Responsible to secure sales and increase business for Insurance Telematics via franchise and agency, Fleet Management System(FMS), OES business module in Connex and DVR including the development of business and sales of aftermarket segment.
- Strive to expand business at Dealer and new markets.
- To contribute to organizational effectiveness in meeting business goals and customer needs.
- To foster relationship with Insurance telematics business partners by providing continuous support and create mutual support to ensure the set targets are achieved.
- To develop Fleet business by identifying potential customers needs and propose fleet solutions to expand Company footprint in the FMS market.
- To foster close working relationship among the sales staff with existing and potential Dealers to secure long term business network and to ensure that the set targets are achieved.
- To develop effective sales tools including presentation and marketing material to ensure that CSE’s sales staff are professional and effective in networking and maintaining a good working relationship with all Sales Advisors/ Sales Executives at the Dealers with the aim of getting them to promote Connex and DVR to all their customers.
- To be available and ensure that you support the Sales Advisors/ Sales Executives to instill confidence in them to promote Connex as well as enabling them to have full knowledge of our products and solutions.
- Produce annual sales plans (including new customer targets & existing customers new business models) with objectives and targets to achieve market penetration and sales plan and provide regular feedback and reporting to senior management on the progress of the plan with regular reviews with senior management to ensure optimal sales performance.
- Develop the necessary sales and presentation skills within the sales team to ensure all staff is able to confidently handle all aspects of the sales process with the dealers including hand over process to customers upon vehicle delivery for effective deal closing.
- Ensure that sufficient competitive information from the market is collected and used for business strategy and improvement.
- Co-ordination and management of internal processes and departments to ensure that the business moves smoothly and that customer needs are met.
- To ensure that all market related information is collected and channelled appropriately through the organization and to the management.
- Development of relevant staff through training for sales and marketing for business development.
- To support the Senior Manager on Business Development for OE and Insurance Telematics.
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing or relevant area of study.
- 4 years above experience in marketing, sales and/or business development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and strong initiative to get tasks done.
- Logical thinking with good attitude.
- Organized, meticulous with good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to formulate strategic business plans.
- Interest or experience in the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Ability to develop and grow business and seek new markets.
- Perform administrative and office support activities under the supervision of the Facilities Management Executive.
- Liaise with Contractors, Service providers and Suppliers on office equipment purchases, repairs, and/or maintenance when required.
- Liaise with local authorities-MBSA, JPJ as and when needed.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders, and verifying receipt of orders.
- Receiving and directing visitors /contractors to the relevant areas.
- Ensure that the office is kept clean, neat, and tidy at all times.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on a monthly basis for Management Reports where required.
- Maintenance of records and ensuring proper filing for easy retrieval.
- Provide assistance in the front desk office operations and/or support for any administrative projects.
- Attend to staff queries and requests.
- Undertake any other tasks /duties /and or responsibilities as may be required from time to time and/or when assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or any relevant qualification.
- Must be PC literate, i.e. MS Office application.
- Positive attitude, good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience in clerical/administrative work and ability to work independently is an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-tasks and proactive to deliver results.
- To provide strong support for the product lineup introduced to the market.
- To provide training for a product, installation SOP, troubleshooting SOP and field services to the in-house installer.
- To carry out validation of product (integration study and function) that meets customer’s specific requirement.
- To facilitate strong cross-functional support the company’s internal and external customers to achieve company objective.
- To carry out engineering activities with major emphasis in vehicle integration design and development.
- To take new lead in new project vehicle and product integration to ensure the project meets customer strict timeline.
- To lead cross-functional team in establishing design FMEA with focus on error prevention.
- To ensure project is compliance with Vehicle Integration Design and development (TS16949:2002) standard.
- To follow up with supplier for quotation after drawing approved by HOD.
- To take up new challenge as assigned by management from time to time.
- SPM or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 years above experience in relevant field especially Automotive field.
- Computer Literate.
- Organized, responsible, quick to learn and motivated.
- Strong initiative and proactive.
- Customer oriented with good customer relations.
- Good communication skills.