EasyPro 3 wire device + Microtag
The Bluetooth Voice Module is a smart HMI for telematics devices, integrating a hands-free kit for emergency and breakdown call. The Voice Module is connected to the main telematics unit, hidden in the engine compartment, via a dedicated RF link based on Bluetooth standard, allowing a simple and low cost installation in the car. The device has two dedicated pushbuttons for emergency and breakdown call. The device is powered directly from the main car battery.
The T.42 telematics unit represents Meta System’s state-of-the-art, general-purpose solution, with a compact outline, specifically designed to fit in the passenger compartment and to connect with external peripherals. For this purpose the unit is equipped with a Bluetooth Dual Mode communication channel.
— Main Features
No wiring to the vehicle
3-wire harness: positive, ground and +15(key)
Up to 500,000 Tracking Points (256 Mbit memory)
Programmable periodic wake-up
Built-in patented algorithm for run & stop detection
Built-in patented algorithm for crash detection
Accurate driver behaviour monitoring
— Technical specifications
- CPU Cortex M4
- GNSS receiver, with concurrent GPS/GLONASS reception – BEIDOU ready
- Quad-band GSM-GPRS module, Class 10
- Internal GPRS Antenna & GNSS antenna
- Rechargeable battery 4.8V, 230mA/h NiMh
- 6 axis internal Inertial Measurement Unit (Accelerometer + Gyroscope and motion engine) for orientation
- 32Mbit Flash Memory (option up to 256Mbit)
- eSim M2M
- 2-color status LED
- Bluetooth Dual Mode interface (OPT)
- Weight 115gr
- Operating Voltage 12/24 Vdc
What’s inside the package?
Interested in our Connected Car products?